What's new

15 min of fame (1 Viewer)

RayJr

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
I was contacted by Rachel Cericola at Home Theater Electronics cause she saw pictures of my theater on one of the forums.
she emailed me and we did a phone interview.
Thats about it.

Later
RayJr

johnathan

Stunt Coordinator
Congratulations Ray !
I have had several friends ask me if I would do a room for them but I have declined ! It is hard for me to mix business with friendship. As they blend like oil and water ha ha.

Did you receive the RS1 and how do you like it ! Johnathan

corona13

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
just got my issue of HT magazine in the mail today.

Wow...I'm jealous.

When I'm done, I would love to have my HT featured like that.

nicely done, my friend

joseph westcott

Second Unit
I finally got a chance to read the comments on electronicshouse and it does not surprise me. I have seen the same juvenile behavior at AVS Forums and it is pathetic.

The members over there do not know how to conduct themselves and it is why I do not participate. The moderators should be hung out back for sleeping on the job.

I got similar comments from AVS Forum. All the other sites like this one had nothing but praise and comments from people who know how to conduct themselves.

Don't loose any sleep over it. As my father always used to say, "Half the people in this world are below average!"

corona13

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
Ray,

I responded to the ridiculous comments on the electronichouse site and will respond to them here as well.

That fool Alex is nothing more than that...a fool.

He does not understand why people like us would ever take on a challenge like building a dedicated HT.

His problem is he lacks in life a passion for anything, therefore he tries to bring down the passion of others.

In all honesty, I hope my HT, which I've been building now for about 15 months, comes out as nice as yours.

Have a great day.

RayJr

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
Thank you all for the comments.
I had real doughts that I could do the room when I was in the process...but thanks to my wifes constant support..I was able to complete my dream.
I hope that this inspires and or helps others get the little extra boost that you may need. If I can do it....anyone can..it just takes a little time and planning.

Thank you all again.
RayJr

MACPUN

Agent
Real Name
Mike
Congrats..........
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

joseph westcott

Second Unit
Yep. I saw it too!

Congratulations! Stay on top of AV interiors so they send you some hard copies of Home Theater Magazine. It took me forever to get hard copies. They pull the hard copies off the shelves mid month.

I was wondering if they let you proof the final edit or not?

RayJr

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
Thank you all for your comments :)
As far as proofreading the edit, I was not allowed that option.
I was kind of upset that they took out the info about my wife being a large part of the project motivator. I guess I can't have everything :frowning:

Oh ya....as for copies of the magazine...I contacted HT Mag and they sent me 6 copies. I also bought the wall plaque from "In the News" that has the 2 covers and the article....nice addition to my theater...I will have to post pics
Picture posted

Later
RayJr

JJMJ71

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JJ
Congrats on the room looks good! I think getting your room published and not having a proffessional build it for you is a huge compliment and credit to all the work you have done to make it a reality! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks