Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

PS3 At Costco Yet?

PlayStation

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Doug Miller

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor

• 712 posts

Posted March 24 2007 - 04:31 AM

Anyone see any PS3s at Costco in the last few weeks? I'm thinking about buying one this weekend, but am curious what the Costco pack looks like -- How much is it, what does it come with? I want to know whether I should wait to buy it at Costco, or buy it this weekend at 10% off retail. Thanks, Doug

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Gary Seven

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah

• 1,513 posts
  • LocationLake Worth, Florida

Posted April 06 2007 - 10:04 AM

I saw one. I believe it came bundled with an extra controller... that's it. Don't recall the price but figure it's better than MSRP.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   WillG

WillG

Producer

• 5,238 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 02:26 AM

They had the 60GB bundles at my local Costco. It was $699 and includes an extra controller and a game (forgot which one though) So, assuming the game they include retails for $59 and the controller for $49 you're only saving $10 off retail price for all that stuff. So, unless you are really sure you want the game they include, it doesn't seem to be all that worth it.
STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Ray_R

Ray_R

Screenwriter

• 1,559 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 11:31 PM

I checked on both 4/3 and 4/6 to see if Costco had any PS3's. They're only carrying the PS2 and XBox 360 from what I can tell. Be sure to pick up Resistance: Fall of Man. Excellent game and the online play is damn fun to boot. I'll check again next week too. Myself, since my best friend already owns the PS3, I'm going to go for the XBox 360 with the HD DVD add-on and the Wii. Happy hunting!!!

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Brian Price

Brian Price

Stunt Coordinator

• 99 posts

Posted April 11 2007 - 08:27 AM

I saw a few at Costco recently also. You can't beat the Costco return policy either, even though it has been slightly changed recently it's still great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PlayStation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users