-

Photo
- - - - -

Photos of bottomless Britney

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#1 of 66 OFFLINE   Lars Larsen

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator

• 117 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:06 AM

I was wondering if these photos have been discussed in the American media? I have been trying to find some reactions on news sites, but the photos seem to have passed in all quietness. I would have expected huge frenzy on tabloid sites but they don't seem to cause much stir. Personally I couldn't care less, but still I find it is somewhat humorous to see how hard celebrities are working on destroying their careers these days.
Yamaha RX-V765, DALI Ikon 2 Mk 2, SVS SB12-Plus, Sonos, Synology 209j, PS3, Antec Fusion HTPC 500GB, MediaPortal

#2 of 66 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Larsen
I find it is somewhat humorous to see how hard celebrities are working on destroying their careers these days.
Britney is the type of celeb that can only maintain public status from Tabloid type news. If she did anything decent, she'd have faded away a LONG time ago. Posted Image

EDIT: http://www.wnbc.com/....ss=ny&psp=news
There are a couple links to some 'censored' photos.

It's the only way she's going to get any attention.

#3 of 66 OFFLINE   MikeH1

MikeH1

Screenwriter

• 1,498 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:14 AM

Who knows. Last night after the late night news "entertainment tonight" or one of them cheesy shows came on and the big story was Brittney and Paris are hanging out now (I'm assuming they meant Brittney Spears) and that Brittney just goes with the flow and Paris is calling the shots where to party and that Britt is the sort of tag along. I saw them in a back seat of a car, all dressed up like sluts and ready to drive off, probably with a couple dozen photographers in tow.

And how do I know this fresh inside gossip? Only because I couldn't change the channel quick enough.

#4 of 66 OFFLINE   Chu Gai

Chu Gai

Lead Actor

• 7,270 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:22 AM

Thanks for the link. What would be shocking would be to see bottomless photos of Rosie.

#5 of 66 OFFLINE   MikeH1

MikeH1

Screenwriter

• 1,498 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:28 AM

oh, and before I forget...looks like some judges actually have a grasp of the real world.

Quote:

Judge dismisses Britney Spears’ libel suit

Pop star had accused US Weekly of fabricating story about sex video

LOS ANGELES - A judge has thrown out Britney Spears’ lawsuit against celebrity magazine Us Weekly, ruling the pop star cannot be defamed by published rumors that she and her husband had made a sex tape and were worried about its release.

Superior Court Judge Lisa Hart Cole said Spears has “put her modern sexuality squarely, and profitably, before the public eye” and it would be unlikely for the magazine article to be found defamatory.

Her decision to dismiss the $10 million lawsuit filed last year did not address whether the October 2005 story was true or false.

“The issue is whether it is defamatory to state that a husband and wife taped themselves engaging in consensual sex,” Cole wrote in the decision issued last week. “The backdrop against which this issue must be addressed is that the plaintiff has publicly portrayed herself in a sexual way in her performances, in published photographs and in a reality show.”

Spears’ lawyer, Martin Singer, did not return a call Monday seeking comment.

Us said in a statement it stood by its reporting and was pleased with the decision.

The lawsuit stemmed from an article published Oct. 17, 2005, in the magazine’s “Hot Stuff” column under the headline, “Brit & Kev: Secret Sex Tape? New parents have a new worry: racy footage from 2004.”

It claimed Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, feared the release of a secret sex tape, which they had viewed with their estate planning lawyers. The article said that Spears gave a copy of the tape to lawyers on Sept. 30 and she and Federline were “acting goofy the whole time” while watching the video.

“There was no laughter, disgust or goofy behavior while watching the video in the company of lawyers because they did not watch any video, and because there is no such video,” the lawsuit said.

Greedy bonehead. Perhaps sales for CDs and concerts are not so good now since her influential tween fans are all now almost grown up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15595990/

#6 of 66 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:36 AM

Quote:
It claimed Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, feared the release of a secret sex tape
It sounds like they forgot the rest of the quote....

It should say:
It claimed Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, feared the release of a secret sex tape would go unnoticed and not help her gain more publicity.

Posted Image

#7 of 66 OFFLINE   Lars Larsen

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator

• 117 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted November 29 2006 - 08:40 AM

Thanks for the links. What a laugh. Looks like dignity is sooo last year...

What amazes me is that these people must have advisors, pr personel, spokes persons and what not who would tell them what to do and how to act in public. Could it all be staged to draw attention? I don't believe anyone would want that kind of attention though (if they were at their wits).
Yamaha RX-V765, DALI Ikon 2 Mk 2, SVS SB12-Plus, Sonos, Synology 209j, PS3, Antec Fusion HTPC 500GB, MediaPortal

#8 of 66 ONLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,847 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted November 29 2006 - 09:16 AM

I didn't hear about this until it was already known by everybody else on the planet--like Michael, I try my damndest to avoid celebrity news--but it is irksome that a classless nimrod of little discernable talent like Britney is a household name, while a highly talented actress like Kristen Bell is unknown by virtually everyone I ask. And, I know nothing about her personal life, but at least she isn't out shoving it in everyone's face (perhaps a bad choice of words, given the subject of this thread).

To be fair, I do understand that Britney has little choice. The photographers follow her wherever she goes, which they aren't going to do with a comparatively unknown actress. But, she sure knows how to play up to them and make sure they capture her at her worst, since it's good press.

#9 of 66 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
To be fair, I do understand that Britney has little choice. The photographers follow her wherever she goes
but that's exactly why the press follow Britney around - She's willing to show off her personal (trashy) life for them to photograph and make stories of. What else is she going to do to maintain celeb status??

It's like feeding a dog. If you keep feeding the dog, it will follow you around looking for more. Once you stop feeding the dog, it will lose interest and find someone else with a tastier treat.

#10 of 66 OFFLINE   Jimi C

Jimi C

Screenwriter

• 1,209 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 09:40 AM

"find someone else a tastier treat."

Heeyyyyyyyyyy now. Zing! I think all they got were the photos! ~nudge nudge!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/theend13/sabres.jpg[/IMG]

#11 of 66 OFFLINE   MikeH1

MikeH1

Screenwriter

• 1,498 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 10:20 AM

And everyone be sure to take the survey in Mark's link

#12 of 66 ONLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,847 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted November 29 2006 - 02:38 PM

I'm glad nobody has sullied Mike's thread with sexual innuendo, but here it can be said that it is mildly amusing that the "What's your favorite pie?" thread is currently directly above "Photos of bottomless Britney." Of course, by bumping this, that won't be the case.

#13 of 66 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 05:02 PM

the uncensored photos are out there, and i've seen them. britney REALLY wanted her picture taken in this fashion, it's obvious when you see the pics.

CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#14 of 66 OFFLINE   Keith Paynter

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter

• 1,830 posts

Posted November 29 2006 - 07:01 PM

thesuperficial.com - the place for cheesy celebrity gossip (and skanky britney pics NSFW)
I don't like SPAM!

#15 of 66 OFFLINE   JonZ

JonZ

Lead Actor

• 7,793 posts

Posted November 30 2006 - 01:41 AM

The pics can be found at dontlinkthis or egotastic.

#16 of 66 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted November 30 2006 - 02:52 AM

LOL - Those are funny photos!

Britney, this stunt would have been better BEFORE you had kids. Who wants to see a cooch shot after a few kids? Posted Image

#17 of 66 OFFLINE   Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,303 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted November 30 2006 - 03:06 AM

Posted Image "And people call me a bonehead!"

#18 of 66 OFFLINE   Mark Paquette

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor

• 519 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 01:27 AM

Oh my poor, aching eyes. Why did I go and look at those photos?!?! Nice c-section scar. White trash with $$, what a combination.

#19 of 66 OFFLINE   LewB

LewB

Screenwriter

• 1,282 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 03:37 AM

Her poor children, they are doomed.

#20 of 66 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 03:39 AM

Quote: