Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Smallville 11/06/01

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,215 posts

Posted November 06 2001 - 06:17 PM

Spoiler:
Clark Kent gets X-ray vision, and the grin on his face when he was scoping out the girls locker room was priceless.
Posted Image

Anyhow, another take on "Single White Female" with a shape-changer angle. Pretty nifty.

And Kristin Kreuk gets cuter each and every show.

------------------
PatCave ; HT Pix ; Gear ; DIY Mains ; DIY CC ; Sunosub I + II + III ; DVDs ; LDs

[Edited last by Patrick Sun on November 06, 2001 at 08:47 PM]
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator

• 185 posts

Posted November 07 2001 - 06:28 AM

I know what you mean about Kristin. Though I do have a soft spot for Allison Mack that started with the short lived Fox show "Opposite Sex". I really enjoyed the scene where Clark's parent were trying to help him to control his x-ray vision and his dad asked him what was in his hand. Clark's response was great. Kevin
AFI challenges:
Movies - Last seen: Raging Bull, 68 to go
Laughs - Last seen: It Happened One Night, 82 to go
Thrills - Last seen: Raging Bull, 67 to go
Passions - Last seen: The African Queen, 83 to go Heroes and Villains - Last seen: Max Cady - Cape Fear, 73 to go

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,215 posts

Posted November 07 2001 - 06:54 AM

One of these days Kristin will let her hair down, and I'll go into shock.

I do like the way the Kents are raising their son (only having him use his powers when absolutely necessary).

------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; LDs

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   Dave_P

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted November 07 2001 - 08:04 AM

Patrick, What did I say about Kristin Kreuk in the first thread about Smallville? I'm telling ya, she's absolutely darling!! As far as the episode itself, I thought it was real good. I enjoyed all the x-ray shots. I thought one of the best shots was Clark looking for Lana in the grave yard after being told "she's dead." Then that whole rescue part was obviously a Superman thing. I loved how he just broke the cover of the grave in half. It reminded me a little bit of the movies when Superman realized that Lois was dead and you saw the anger come to his face. I recognized a little of that anger in the scene. BTW, Patrick, I agree with you about Clark's parents. I think they give him just enough rope so that he doesn't hang himself.

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,215 posts

Posted November 07 2001 - 08:36 AM

And don't forget how well Lex handled himself when that black-mailer came calling, and how Lex turned this liability into an advantage. At least they are writing Lex to be a master manipulator of people, in spite of his own foibles and faults from his past.

And I do like that Lana may be the cutest girl in Smallville high, she's got some internals that make her be more than just a pretty face, which obviously makes her more attractive to Clark, and more worthy of his attention than just a popular cheerleader-type.

------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; LDs

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 15,430 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted November 07 2001 - 04:22 PM

The Lex Luthor manipulation was great... It put the Gene Hackman rendition to shame. That was pure comics Lex Luthor.

And is it just me, or is it refreshing having a teen angst show with a realistic ammount of parental involvement?

------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist
Potter is coming...

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   Micheal

Micheal

Screenwriter

• 1,526 posts

Posted November 08 2001 - 09:21 AM

My wife and I love the show but I think our favorite character has to be Lex Luthor. When he screwed over that reporter from the "Inquisitor" and left the room giving him an order like one might to a dog for him to follow him... That was priceless!! Posted Image

Love the show but I think they have to stop giving every villain powers, I mean it can be even more interesting having some mixed up kid with a gun who takes Lana hostage in a very "Public" area (like a classroom) where Clark can't really use his powers (in an obvious manner) without someone seeing him.

------------------
BLAM!
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

Check out my Star Wars Mural
BLAM!
Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   Richard Travale

Richard Travale

Producer

• 3,426 posts
  • LocationThe Island, Canada

Posted November 08 2001 - 09:46 AM

[quote]

I do like the way the Kents are raising their son (only having him use his powers when absolutely necessary).

[quote]

Don't forget what they say.

Our sun gave him his power, but his smallville upbringing gave him his morals(or something to that effect Posted Image )

------------------
Rich

"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website
 "Cock your hat - angles are attitudes. "
- Frank Sinatra 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users