Smallville 11/06/01

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Spoiler:Clark Kent gets X-ray vision, and the grin on his face when he was scoping out the girls locker room was priceless. [​IMG]
    Anyhow, another take on "Single White Female" with a shape-changer angle. Pretty nifty.
    And Kristin Kreuk gets cuter each and every show.
    ------------------
    PatCave ; HT Pix ; Gear ; DIY Mains ; DIY CC ; Sunosub I + II + III ; DVDs ; LDs
    [Edited last by Patrick Sun on November 06, 2001 at 08:47 PM]

2. Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt Stunt Coordinator

I know what you mean about Kristin. Though I do have a soft spot for Allison Mack that started with the short lived Fox show "Opposite Sex".
    I really enjoyed the scene where Clark's parent were trying to help him to control his x-ray vision and his dad asked him what was in his hand. Clark's response was great.
    Kevin

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

One of these days Kristin will let her hair down, and I'll go into shock.
    I do like the way the Kents are raising their son (only having him use his powers when absolutely necessary).
    ------------------
    PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; LDs

4. Dave_P

Dave_P Stunt Coordinator

Patrick,
    What did I say about Kristin Kreuk in the first thread about Smallville? I'm telling ya, she's absolutely darling!!
    As far as the episode itself, I thought it was real good. I enjoyed all the x-ray shots. I thought one of the best shots was Clark looking for Lana in the grave yard after being told "she's dead." Then that whole rescue part was obviously a Superman thing. I loved how he just broke the cover of the grave in half. It reminded me a little bit of the movies when Superman realized that Lois was dead and you saw the anger come to his face. I recognized a little of that anger in the scene.
    BTW, Patrick, I agree with you about Clark's parents. I think they give him just enough rope so that he doesn't hang himself.

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

And don't forget how well Lex handled himself when that black-mailer came calling, and how Lex turned this liability into an advantage. At least they are writing Lex to be a master manipulator of people, in spite of his own foibles and faults from his past.
    And I do like that Lana may be the cutest girl in Smallville high, she's got some internals that make her be more than just a pretty face, which obviously makes her more attractive to Clark, and more worthy of his attention than just a popular cheerleader-type.
    ------------------
    PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; LDs

6. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

The Lex Luthor manipulation was great... It put the Gene Hackman rendition to shame. That was pure comics Lex Luthor.
    And is it just me, or is it refreshing having a teen angst show with a realistic ammount of parental involvement?
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection
    My Preorders
    My Wishlist
    Potter is coming...

7. Micheal

Micheal Screenwriter

My wife and I love the show but I think our favorite character has to be Lex Luthor. When he screwed over that reporter from the "Inquisitor" and left the room giving him an order like one might to a dog for him to follow him... That was priceless!! [​IMG]
    Love the show but I think they have to stop giving every villain powers, I mean it can be even more interesting having some mixed up kid with a gun who takes Lana hostage in a very "Public" area (like a classroom) where Clark can't really use his powers (in an obvious manner) without someone seeing him.
    ------------------
    BLAM!
    Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.
    Check out my Star Wars Mural

8. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale