What's new

4-port HDMI Switch Recommendation (1 Viewer)

Songeehn

Auditioning
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any reputable 4 port HDMI switches. I tried out a no-name brand 2 port switch from Best Buy (only one I could find locally), and it was defective, so it looks like mail order is my only option right now. These things aren't cheap and I want to make sure I don't get stuck with another lemon and have to deal with restocking/returns, etc. There's a lot of brands on the web, none of which are familiar.

I don't have a receiver yet, but run HD DirectTV and a DVD player to my LCD, and have to swap cables each time I want to switch from one to another. Thanks in advance!

Terry-A

Agent
Real Name
Terry Anderson
im using the BB HDMI switcher now and it works great...it only has 2 in and 1 out....im switching to a geffen 4X2 ....there about 495.00 this way i can route 4 HDMI in and route 2 out ...one to the reviever and one to my bedroom...saves money in the long run where i dont have to pay for another HDDVD or Blu Ray for the bedroom....a 50ft. HDMI cable is about 89.00...[URL="http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10110&cs_id=1011002&p_id=2777&
here are some links to HDMI switchers....hope this helps you....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks