Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

XBox commercials - my reviews!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Troy LaMont

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor

• 852 posts

Posted November 08 2001 - 05:47 AM

For those who haven't seen them; XBox.com commercials

All reviews based on the 5 Posted Image rating system.
[list][*]Adult/Kid - Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image[*]Clouds - Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image[*]Dinosaur - Posted Image[*]Ten PM - Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image[*]Hair - Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image[*]Sunset - Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

IMO of course.

I think the GameCube commercials are pretty cool. I couldn't figure out what they were at first (GC) but then once I realized, nice. The European XBox commercials are a little different, and that's all I have to say about that.

Troy

------------------
:My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.
:That's just something ugly people say.

:My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.
:That's just something ugly people say.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Leroy

Leroy

Second Unit

• 306 posts

Posted November 08 2001 - 06:25 AM

Interesting, but really it's all the same comercial. You would think that one of these days console makers would realize that they would generate more interest from the casual gamer with actual GAMEPLAY being featured in their ads.

I gues we'll see when their Halo comercial airs as it is supposed to feature quite a bit of game footage.
I rule all that I survey...and that ain't much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users