-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Prince & Me 2: The Royal Wedding..Foolscreen only???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,876 posts

Posted February 16 2006 - 05:26 AM

My daughters loved the first movie. Now, I hear that next week a made for dvd sequel is coming out. I know the only cast member from the first coming back is the actor who played the Prince. I have noticed that it is only being listed as fullscreen. Does anyone know anything more about this movie and if that info is correct.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 4 Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel

Screenwriter

• 2,284 posts

Posted February 16 2006 - 06:59 AM

I think it may have been shot with the 1.33:1 aspect ratio in mind, but I am not completely sure. For all we know, this might've been made with the desingation of going direct-to-television.

None of the production companies involved with the first film (Lionsgate, Paramount, etc.) have anything to do with this sequel. First Look Entertainment is releasing this title here in the states (they're known for a lot of direct-to-video releases).

#3 of 4 Yumbo

Yumbo

Screenwriter

• 2,243 posts

Posted February 17 2006 - 07:33 AM

First Look often states Fullscreen, being 1.78 Widescreen.

#4 of 4 TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,041 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted February 18 2006 - 09:26 AM

the copy we have is 1.78.1 widescreen enhanced.
facebook.com/whotony