What's new

Best LCD for Xbox 360 under $400? (1 Viewer)

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
My son wants to buy a LCD TV for Xbox 360. He has saved his own money for this and I would like to see him get the best for his money. What would be a good choice? I know is must be HD ready to make the 360 really shine. Where would be a good place to buy. I did see some on Ebay, but unsure of that route.

Thanks
Curt

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
If you can up it to $500 there are quite a few places (B&Ms even) that are carrying the various Syntax Olevia 26" HD LCD panels. They are supposed to have very good color and refresh rate. If not you're probably going to be limited to stuff in the 20" and lower range.

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info. I think he will have to get a 17 - 20" screen. He is capped out on money. Also, what is B&M's?
Thanks for the reply.

Curt

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
a B&M is a Brick & Mortar store... as in a physical store in your town/city... as oposed to an internet or mail-order retailer. Circuit City, Best Buy, and CompUSA are examples of large chain B&M stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks