Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

trapper john md & house calls

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   billGR

billGR

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted December 11 2005 - 10:42 AM

hi everyone good evening i would like to know when house calls or trapper john md tv series are comeing on dvd. please keep me informed merry christmas bill Posted Image

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted December 11 2005 - 10:56 AM

I would be all over these two shows, IF they ever got announced for a DVD release. Alas, there has been no word, or even any rumors. We'll certainly post news at TVShowsOnDVD if anything ever comes along, though.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   billGR

billGR

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted December 11 2005 - 10:10 PM

hi david good morning yes definetly keep me posted ok. bill Posted Image

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted December 11 2005 - 10:46 PM

Well, Bill, the best way to keep posted is to become a registered member of the TVShowsOnDVD.com site, vote there for your favorite shows to come out on DVD, and turn e-mail notification on in the settings. Then, whenever we post news or add a DVD listing for any show you've voted for, an e-mail will automatically be generated by our computers to alert you that there is something for you to come to the site and see.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   billGR

billGR

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted December 12 2005 - 08:44 AM

hi dave i will think about becomeing a member. do celebritys ever visit this website. im just wondering. bill Posted Image

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   beatlejam

beatlejam

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted July 24 2007 - 07:08 PM

I saw where some people had posted the opening credits and theme for "Trapper John, M.D." on YouTube. I hadn't thought about the show in a while, but seeing the intro reminded me how much I had enjoyed the series during its original run. And I would be very interested in seeing it again.

I would hope 20th Century Fox is at least considering releasing this. I mean, c'mon, it ran for seven seasons, so it was a substantial hit.

And...with the proliferation of medical shows on now ("Grey's Anatomy," "House," "ER," etc.), one would think there might even be a new audience to tap as well.

But most importantly, it was a darn good show.

Are there any other "Trapper" fans out there who would want this show released? Posted Image