What's new

FS: Stryke Audio Av-12 subwoofers (1 Viewer)

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
These are the original batch of Av-12 subs that was released a couple of years ago from Stryke. They were never used, I only unpacked them for visual inspection, and tested it with a battery to make sure it's electrical wireing works. It's a single voice coil design[4ohm]. It was purchased from Kyle @ Accoustic Design brand new.

EDIT: New price:$100.00 each +shipping[firm]

You can see the drivers on this page

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Lewis,

how would these compare to a Shiva 12" sub? I currently have a DIY 85L Shiva tuned to 22hz. If this would be a big upgrade may be a worthwhile project...

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
I actually bought them to replace my 2 Shivas, but the cut out is larger for this driver, and I lacked the tools and expertise to do the job myself. [My sono sub was built by somone else},so I abondoned the project.
This driver can work in a smaller box and it had quiet a bit more excursion then the Shiva. It does like more power though.
Sorry but I don't have the TS parameters on hands on it.
Maybe Kyle has it at AV?

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have both Shiva's and AV12's. It's like comparing a Ford Taurus (solid car, good value) to a Mercedes (pure luxury).

Lewis,
Do these have dual spiders?

-Robert

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get your email, and till now I couldn't find this thread,?! Anyway I'll get back to you soon via email.Thanks!

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
It took me awhile to find it as well! I will send pay-pal as soon as I hear back. I look forward to trying it out. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks