Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

4" flared port inner flare diameter?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   ClaudeL

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator

• 143 posts

Posted August 06 2005 - 09:06 AM

Hi all!

Does anyone know the dimensions of the flare, the one which is in the enclosure?? This would be for a 4" flared port, the one you have when you buy for example a FP4 vent kit from Adire. For example, the outter flare diameter is 7 1/4" (not too sure am I correct?), that is the other one I would like to know. This should be the same thing for any flared ports since they seem to come from the same compagny, Precision Sound Products.

I would like to know that because I didnt receive my 2 ports yet and I want to cut the holes so the ports can pass thru the braces instead of waiting and loosing some time Posted Image

Thank you Posted Image

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   ClaudeL

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator

• 143 posts

Posted August 06 2005 - 09:21 AM

Oh!! I think Ive found the dimensions in the forum. Anyone can tell me if Im wrong??

For a 4" flared port, the outside flare diameter is 7.25" and the inside flare is 6.25". Viva the search button!!! Posted Image

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   MarkRoberts

MarkRoberts

Stunt Coordinator

• 167 posts

Posted August 06 2005 - 11:28 AM

6.25" is right on the money!Posted Image