Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

TV Shows Not Yet Released On DVD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 of 54 OFFLINE   Jim Smith

Jim Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 185 posts

Posted October 17 2005 - 05:23 AM

Dinosaurs. This show was so funny and I never see it anymore. I hope Disney finally releases it.

#42 of 54 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,254 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted October 17 2005 - 05:55 AM

Not a single request for St. Elsewhere yet?

Since Leave It To Beaver is rolling out next month, St. Elsewhere is my last "must-have".

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#43 of 54 OFFLINE   Simon Caleb

Simon Caleb

Stunt Coordinator

• 214 posts

Posted October 17 2005 - 07:47 AM

I gotta say, it's crazy none of the shows I've listed below have arrived on dvd yet.
So without further ado,

Rhoda
Maude - with Bea Arthur - Like, HELLO Columbia?
Dharma & Greg
The Invaders

Perhaps next year I can legally see a complete season of "Maude" on dvd, instead of the two episodes included on "All in the Family - season 2"....
It's a 'need to know' situation, Paramount need to know we want F13th 2-8's restored and uncensored. No amount of talking head extras will do.

#44 of 54 OFFLINE   Bobbi*L

Bobbi*L

Agent

• 26 posts

Posted October 17 2005 - 10:46 AM

While you have listed several shows that are worth watching out for, you have not mentioned the one I'd like to see out on DVD. "The Magician" with Bill Bixby.

#45 of 54 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,429 posts

Posted October 17 2005 - 02:43 PM

Well, "the Magician" is cursed; if you watch it, aliens will abduct your sister...

#46 of 54 OFFLINE   Ben King

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator

• 178 posts

Posted October 18 2005 - 01:25 AM

My choices of US TV that hasn't had any announcement yet would be: Season box sets: BATMAN (1960's series) THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E. THE INVISIBLE MAN (1970's series, with David McCallum) STREET HAWK AUTOMAN MANIMAL COVER UP THE COLBYS FALCON CREST FLAMINGO ROAD L.A. LAW ST. ELSEWHERE THE FANTASTIC JOURNEY THE INCREDIBLE HULK HOTEL EMERALD POINT N.A.S. THIRTYSOMETHING THE YELLOW ROSE

#47 of 54 OFFLINE   Jake Yenor

Jake Yenor

Stunt Coordinator

• 188 posts

Posted October 18 2005 - 02:50 AM

Batman 1960's Series Batman Beyond Extras Bostom Legal Muppets Tonight The Jim Henson Hour

#48 of 54 OFFLINE   John*P

John*P

Second Unit

• 419 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 12:54 PM

My list, updated... Benson Blossom Brooklyn Bridge Charles in Charge Dharma & Greg Drew Carey Show Even Stevens Facts of Life Family Matters Family Ties Get a Life Gimmie a Break! Hangin' with Mr. Cooper Head of the Class Herman's Head Hogan Family It's a Living It's Your Move Just the Ten of Us Life Goes On Major Dad Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (seasons) Mr. Belvedere My Two Dads Out of this World Parker Lewis Can't Lose Perfect Strangers Rocko's Modern Life Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Salute Your Shorts Secret World of Alex Mack Silver Spoons Small Wonder Spin City (seasons) Stella Step by Step That '80s Show Webster Wonder Years (seasons)

#49 of 54 OFFLINE   Lee Jamilkowski

Lee Jamilkowski

Stunt Coordinator

• 235 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 04:15 PM

Nothing Sacred
Go to see the film An Inconvenient Truth - one of the most important films of a generation.

Watch the I've Got Munchies podcast.

#50 of 54 OFFLINE   Dan*T

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 04:29 PM

O.K. Here's mine, broken down into two categories: Shows I REALLY need/want. Shows I would like for them to release, and would buy when I get around to them. REALLY NEED/WANT : (no particular order) WKRP In Cinncinati (Need I say more?) The Incredible Hulk (Where the hell are the season sets?) Rhoda (Underrated MTM spin off) The Fall Guy (Great '80's Action!) Mr. Belvedere (My favorite unreleased sitcom) Simon & Simon (In my opinion,even better than Magnum! Perfect Strangers The Ropers (Great T.C. Spin off!) Thee's A Crowd Coach Becker The Wonder Years Spider Man (90's season sets) (Where is this Disney??) Shows I'd eventually purchase: 90210 Melrose Place Welcome Back, Kotter Matt Houston The Equalizer Step By Step Streets of San Francisco Karen Sisco 10-8 Fastlane Love Boat Family Ties Wheew, that's all I can think of..for now!!
Dan T.

#51 of 54 OFFLINE   Hakan Andersson

Hakan Andersson

Agent

• 30 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 09:54 PM

Anyone else want the Ellery Queen series with Jim Hutton and David Wayne from the mid 1970s on DVD? 23 episodes (including the pilot) could fit nicely into a "complete package". The series was created by Levinson & Link (who did Columbo (of course) and the follow up to the Queen-series "Murder She Wrote")

#52 of 54 OFFLINE   JohnS

JohnS

Producer

• 4,620 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 03:03 AM

My Secret Idenity Incredibly Strange Film Show 3-2-1 Contact w/ Bloodhound Gang

all-banner.jpg

#53 of 54 OFFLINE   Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman

Producer

• 4,184 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 07:36 AM

China Beach Bosum Buddies and Wonder Years are my Holy Grails!!!

#54 of 54 OFFLINE   Sebastien S

Sebastien S

Second Unit

• 373 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 09:22 PM

90210 Head of the Class
Regards

-Seb

My DVD's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users