Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

TV Shows coming to DVD in 2005??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
147 replies to this topic

#141 of 148 OFFLINE   John*P

John*P

Second Unit

• 419 posts

Posted April 25 2005 - 07:19 AM

I'm still waiting for news on Family Ties and Dharma & Greg...

#142 of 148 OFFLINE   Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor

• 604 posts

Posted April 25 2005 - 09:03 AM

I was looking around Sitcoms Online and there's a really cool thread that has 2005 TV DVD Releases. It goes all the way up to December. I don't know if some of the shows on there are for sure coming but if they are that's awesome. I noticed Silver Sppons which had Jason bateman in it. I'm interested in seeing his other stuff I hear It's Your Move was really good.

http://www.sitcomson....3&page=1&pp=15

#143 of 148 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted April 26 2005 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
These haven't been announced but I'm sure we'll see them around Sep/Oct 2005 and I'll pick them up:

Alias season 4
Smallville season 4
Dead Zone season 3
Enterprise season 2

Smallville S4
Dead Zone S3
Enterprise S2

Bonus:
Charmed - S2 (expect announcement in June)
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#144 of 148 OFFLINE   John*P

John*P

Second Unit

• 419 posts

Posted April 27 2005 - 10:28 AM

I noticed Silver Sppons which had Jason bateman in it. I'm interested in seeing his other stuff I hear It's Your Move was really good.

Jason Bateman was hilarious as Derick on Silver Spoons...so much so that apparently, he was given his own show, "It's Your Move", which I have heard nothing but good things about. I'm currently trying to convince some studios to release all 18 episodes of that show on DVD. And while we're talking about Jason Bateman, don't forget The Hogan Family, which I have the biggest craving to watch these days...

#145 of 148 OFFLINE   andyEckles

andyEckles

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted April 28 2005 - 08:12 AM

I would be so jazzed if someone decided to release the 6 episode run of 2000 Malibu Road, the 1992 Aaron Spelling masterpiece. It was a fantastic show, all-star-cast, brilliant writing and directing, and was 1 or 2 in the Nielsen's every week. Why it was cancelled is a mystery. A DVD release would be awesome, and I know a lot of people would buy it - it was very popular.

#146 of 148 OFFLINE   Richard Ringenbach

Richard Ringenbach

Stunt Coordinator

• 99 posts

Posted April 28 2005 - 11:50 AM

Has anyone heard anything lately about NYPD BLUE SEASON 3?

#147 of 148 OFFLINE   BernieV

BernieV

Stunt Coordinator

• 105 posts

Posted May 26 2005 - 05:57 AM

Quote:
Posted by Steve_P: Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends season 3 and Seinfeld season 4 are also high on my list.
Rocky & Bullwinkle S3 is up for preorder at DDD. The release date given is 9/13/05.

#148 of 148 OFFLINE   Wendy_L

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

• 503 posts

Posted May 27 2005 - 02:25 AM

This is my 2nd post and I just browsed thru this thread and the amount of TV shows you people own on DVD is astounding!! WOW! I'm amazed. I am such a TV junkie and I don't know a single person who loves TV as much as me...obviously I've been going to the wrong places. This is the thread I needed to be in all along!!! Now if only I could get the chance to chat with a few of you I'd be in heaven.

Anyway, what I would like to see on DVD is:

Dream On (continuing Season sets)
Darma & Greg (Season 3 & 4 since I missed those seasons when they were on)
That 70's Show (Season 5 on)

Other than that I can't think of anything. Even though I love TV I'm not big on reruns so I want shows that I haven't seen so they will be "new" to me. I have become the fan of many shows thanks to watching them on DVD:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Smallville
Six Feet Under
Felicity
Providence (got the "Best of" DVD and had to watch the rest of the series on Lifetime)
Joe Schmo

And I have a list 3x as long of shows that are on DVD that I have never seen that I will eventually get around to watching.
Who needs a life when you have TV?
My Current Top 10: Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Medium, Veronica Mars, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Lost, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Entourage, Survivor
Top 3 All-Time Favorites: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Friends
I Still Miss: Tru Calling, Once &...

Forum Nav Content I Follow