Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

The best place to order a DVD released only in Canada?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   JamieF

JamieF

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted August 17 2004 - 02:32 PM

I'm hearing good things about a TV show in Canada called "Corner Gas". The first season is coming out in a few months. From the U.S., where would be the best Canadian e-tailer to order from since it won't be for sale in the states?

Thanks for any info...

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   David Williams

David Williams

Screenwriter

• 2,290 posts

Posted August 17 2004 - 08:08 PM

My guess is that it could easily be obtained (although not necessarily the cheapest alternative, but probably easiest) through Amazon.ca (Note link directly takes you to the DVD in question). You can use the account information you already established at the regular Amazon.com.

Don't forget to use a coupon with that order to help defray the shipping.

MAPVSQ2SAVE5 $5 off, exp. 8/31
MAPSCTELE5BP $5 off, exp. 8/31
MAPMBNABANK5 $5 off, exp. 9/30

Using this handy dandy currency
converter, the final price with shipping would be around $23.33, today, (rates change every day, a good reason to wait until right before it releases to place your order) with the expedited shipping (which I recommend over standard... the price difference is only $1 CAD, but it really makes a time difference in how quickly you get your package!)

Hope this helps!
"Only two things are infinite––the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." ––Albert Einstein