What's new

SVS CS-Ultra/S1000/Transparent Cable (1 Viewer)

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
In a painful effort to reduce debt, I'm selling selected items from my home theater. My inability to handle money can bring you one of the best subs out there at a great price! ;)

Here's what's for sale:

1) SVS CS-Ultra (came w/ upgraded driver)
2) Samson S1000 Amplifier
3) Better Cables Interconnect (sat in closet never used)
4) Transparent Cable speaker wire (to connect amp to sub)
5) Manuals? (I'm pretty sure I can find them)

Everything is in very good condition and has been well taken care of. The sub has never been bottomed out or run excessively. The top grill does have some very minor denting.

I'm letting the whole package go for $850 plus actual costs to get it to you. I'll take the whole system down to my local Pak-Mail store and have them carefully pack, ship, and insure it. Local pickup (St. Louis area in Illinois) is encouraged.

Cashier's check or MO only, please. I will not accept PayPal or break the set, so don't ask. :)

ALSO: If you can use it, I have a custom-made Transparent Cable BALANCED interconnect to go between your processor and the Samson S1000 amp. It's about 10' long; no less than 8' and probably more like 12'. The Samson amp has what standard engineering practice would deem the wrong gender of XLR connector on it's balanced input, so I had Transparent Cable custom-make this interconnect so I could connect it to the balanced input of my Krell HTS2. This cable can be yours for $250, which is a great deal. I will happily sell the cable separately, but would prefer that it stays with the set.

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
Have you sold yet? You should consider splitting the set as both are valuable separately b/c many people could use the amp. And the Ultra can sell with or without the amp. I am very interested in the Ultra if you are willing to split up. I live in Florida, though, so I would need it shipped. PM if you are interested.

Todd-B

Agent
Did you sell this sub yet? if not is everything still available as a package? You can pm or email me.

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
I've had a number of emails about buying the set for $850 shipped. This package weighs 120 lbs, and so shipping is not cheap. I estimate about $100. Because of this, I cannot sell the set for $850 shipped. Sorry! :)

I will work with anyone who'd like to arrange local pickup!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks