Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

XM 8/2 lineup changes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   MatS

MatS

Screenwriter

• 1,599 posts

Posted July 21 2004 - 05:30 PM

http://www.xmradio.c...ineup/index.jsp

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jed M

Jed M

Screenwriter

• 2,030 posts

Posted July 22 2004 - 03:48 AM

Nothing that really gets me excited. I would like to see them pick up the Big XII since I don't care much for ACC or Pac !0 football, but I have the college gameplan anyway and, what Sirius still hasn't figured out, listening to sports on the radio is boring unless its your only option. I would like to have a college sports talk radio channel, like the NFL channel on Sirius.
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-R. Waters

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   TheLongshot

TheLongshot

Producer

• 4,119 posts

Posted July 22 2004 - 04:34 AM

Quote:
what Sirius still hasn't figured out, listening to sports on the radio is boring unless its your only option.

Well, if you are going to, or leaving a game, it is your only option. There are times that I wished I did have other games to listen to while I was waiting to get out of a game, or while tailgating to get into one, so I do see a market for it.

As for the changes:

I guess they feel the hit a bit for removing the latin channels last go around. Too bad they don't feel the same about Special X. Posted Image

Fine Tuning is moving again!? Hopefully, this will be the last time for a while.

Da Boneyard getting the XL* designation: well, duh. It should have had that a long time ago. Too bad that content probably won't change any... Posted Image

Jason