What's new

Car Audio/Movie Selections - Car Show (1 Viewer)

Jaime_G

Agent
*** Please be advised that i am not into motor car competitions, or anything of the sort- if i mention or name something is is incorrect - i am sorry- just correct me :) ******
I have friend that is into attending and participating in cars shows. He has about three cars that he "competes" with. He competes with others in the audio and video category. He has asked me to compose a list of movies - specific scenes that are very audio intense that would utilize the audio in his vehicle to its max. He is currently utilizing a scene from the matrix reloaded - the rave scene. ( He said he used it because it sounded very cool in the system and the soundtrack was good for that scence) He loops the scences i assume - so it would be cool if you all could help me on my quest to find some good movie that offer amazing scenes or sequences , that would push his audio system.

I have thought added the movies
Groove
Stark raving mad

They both offer some good ( electronic beats coupled with some decent visuals.

If you submit a movie, please offer either the chapter on the or the time in the film for reference.

I thank you very much for your help.

:)

Jaime_G

Agent
*** Please be advised that i am not into motor car competitions, or anything of the sort- if i mention or name something is is incorrect - i am sorry- just correct me :) ******
I have friend that is into attending and participating in cars shows. He has about three cars that he "competes" with. He competes with others in the audio and video category. He has asked me to compose a list of movies - specific scenes that are very audio intense that would utilize the audio in his vehicle to its max. He is currently utilizing a scene from the matrix reloaded - the rave scene. ( He said he used it because it sounded very cool in the system and the soundtrack was good for that scence) He loops the scences i assume - so it would be cool if you all could help me on my quest to find some good movie that offer amazing scenes or sequences , that would push his audio system.

I have thought added the movies
Groove
Stark raving mad

They both offer some good ( electronic beats coupled with some decent visuals.

If you submit a movie, please offer either the chapter on the or the time in the film for reference.

I thank you very much for your help.

:)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Jurassic Park - T-rex first breaks free
Forest Gump - Vietnam War scene
Behind Enemy Lines - When Owen's jet tries to lose the missle
5the Element - Diva singing
Snatch - diamond robbery at beginning

If he was ambitious enough he could rip the scenes and make his own custom DVD :D

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Jurassic Park - T-rex first breaks free
Forest Gump - Vietnam War scene
Behind Enemy Lines - When Owen's jet tries to lose the missle
5the Element - Diva singing
Snatch - diamond robbery at beginning

If he was ambitious enough he could rip the scenes and make his own custom DVD :D

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Put on Resident Evil and find the hottest scene,lots in this movie.

The movies looks great too!

Brent

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Put on Resident Evil and find the hottest scene,lots in this movie.

The movies looks great too!

Brent

Jaime_G

Agent
Thanxs I have added the titles you have mentioned to my list and will probally do that compilation for him -

if you happen to come up with some other ideas - just post away -

thanxs again

Jaime_G

Agent
Thanxs I have added the titles you have mentioned to my list and will probally do that compilation for him -

if you happen to come up with some other ideas - just post away -

thanxs again

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
pearl harbor..the first attack scene when the japanese plane hits the artillery ship..there's alot more in this movie also..plane fights, etc..

master and commander far side of the world..any ship fight really..

swordfish..when the girl is pulled away from the bank and her bomb goes off..the pellets flying around is insane..

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
pearl harbor..the first attack scene when the japanese plane hits the artillery ship..there's alot more in this movie also..plane fights, etc..

master and commander far side of the world..any ship fight really..

swordfish..when the girl is pulled away from the bank and her bomb goes off..the pellets flying around is insane..

Jaime_G

Agent
coool- bring it coming -i am stilling compiling scenes and such, so anything is greatly appreciated.

;)

Jaime_G

Agent
coool- bring it coming -i am stilling compiling scenes and such, so anything is greatly appreciated.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks