What's new

What is the song on the ESPN Commercial for the WNBA? (1 Viewer)

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Does anyone know it? It is kind of a girly pop song, catchy, but it is hard to make out anything they say.

I cannot figure out why before their NBA playoff commercials they tell you the song is "Let's get it Started" by Black Eyes Peas and tell you it is on the Elephunk Album when it is not (it is "Let's Get Retarded") but they do not give that info for the song I am looking for.

Anyway if anyone knows what song it is on the WNBA promos please post, it is most catchy!

Edit: I just saw the commercial again, and it did have music info , but I could barely see it, it looked like the song was called "Do you admire me" or something but I cannot find it on Amazon or iTunes Music store or a google for that matter. :frowning:

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
I think the song is by Liz Phair off her latest (sell-out) album, which in itself is pretty catchy too. Some good songs, if you are into really over-produced pop. The title is something like "Ordinary Girl," Or something or another.

Talking about sell-outs, I think that BEP had to change the lyrics of the chorus, as I doubt that the NBA would like the phrase "Let's get retarded" spewed out for 30 secs while showing clips of guys missing mid-range jumpers. I saw the end of BEP's intergrity coming when they did that incomprehensible commercial for Dr. Pepper.
But then again, I don't mind that Fergie......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks