What's new

SIRIUSXM: Still Lazy After All These Years (1 Viewer)

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
The more annoying feature of my car is that there's no easy way for the driver to scroll through stations that aren't preset. That can only be done with the knob that is the furthest away from the steering column. The buttons on the wheel only deal with presets.
Same here. So one ends up only listening to the preset stations because it is hazardous to try to reach over to the stereo to manually scroll through stations.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
I can’t wait to turn on Classic Rewind in my car today, and hear The Cars “Let’s Go” for the 8th millionth in the past week * (sarcasm off now) *

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I can’t wait to turn on Classic Rewind in my car today, and hear The Cars “Let’s Go” for the 8th millionth in the past week * (sarcasm off now) *

I feel the pain. Everything seems to still be on auto-run over there as far as music programming is concerned.

Head over to the 70s channel where daily mandatory listening includes, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, MARGARITAVILLE, DON'T FEAR THE REAPER, and THE PINA COLADA SONG. Every freakin' day!

Oh, and all the cute jingles are gone and they are saving money by having some nobody become the voice of the channel and doing all these unfunny, annoying promos.

The best thing that channel has going for is Casey Kasem on the weekends, but I can also listen to him 24/7 on iHeart radio.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I don't listen to the same station everyday, so I guess I don't have the issues with repetitiveness that some do. Almost every day I seem to hear a song on one of the channels I either haven't heard in forever, had forgot about, or am hearing for the first time.

I do think they probably cater to the masses, though, many of whom like to hear the same familiar "comfort food" hits so they can sing along.

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
I feel the pain. Everything seems to still be on auto-run over there as far as music programming is concerned.

Head over to the 70s channel where daily mandatory listening includes, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, MARGARITAVILLE, DON'T FEAR THE REAPER, and THE PINA COLADA SONG. Every freakin' day!

Oh, and all the cute jingles are gone and they are saving money by having some nobody become the voice of the channel and doing all these unfunny, annoying promos.

The best thing that channel has going for is Casey Kasem on the weekends, but I can also listen to him 24/7 on iHeart radio.
The Casey Kasem countdowns are a real pleasure to listen to. The regular programming not so much.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't listen to the same station everyday, so I guess I don't have the issues with repetitiveness that some do. Almost every day I seem to hear a song on one of the channels I either haven't heard in forever, had forgot about, or am hearing for the first time.
Yeah, there's so many channels that if I don't like a song or I've heard it recently, I'll switch to another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks