What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Playboy 50th Anniversary Tour (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

CRyan

Screenwriter
Heh. Don't bother. I went and it was not really worth anything IMO. The VIP's were not too happy here - they got a late start and only had 30 minutes or so extra. However, if you really want to have your picture taken with a bunny, that would probably be the only way.

Basically, the whole night was watching a bunch of guys following around the ten or so Bunny's all night one room to the next. Horrible really as the body gaurds mayde you feel like a dirty old man and I am 28. They were watching and controlling everything. I suppose that would be the only way to make sure they were protected. They actually got on the dance floor for about 20 minutes, but had body gaurds right next to them the whole time. It just had a creepy feeling to me.

The Playboy "relics" were pretty neat to see and the artwork was cool. The general ambiance was not bad if you could get past the extremely overcrowded bar atmosphere.

If there are already rumors of a special guest in your town- don't get your hopes up. There were all kinds of rumors here, probably started by Playboy, and nothing.

Anyway,

C. Ryan

ToddJ

Second Unit
after the VIP only first hour, are the areas that regular ticket holders cannot get into because they don't have the pass? was it really packed so you couldn't get a pic with the playmates? do you have any pics you could post (or e-mail me :) Thanks for the info!

CRyan

Screenwriter
No, there were no exclusive VIP areas - everything is accessible. You still get to see the round bed and everything else - roped off of course. It was kind of like a miny museum in spots.

I simply took my phone camera with me. I got a few pics of the playmates themselves but nothing with me in them. I did not care to stand in the line. I have since deleted them. Nothing worth keeping. I honestly did not recognize one of them - I actually wonder if any of them had ever actually posed. The women who bought tickets and came were generally more attractive.

Honestly, it ended up being nothing much more than an expensive cover charge for a bar/club. Except for the fact that once in a while you saw a few bunnies walk by with a hoard of men following.

I am not completely down on it. I would have had a better time if ours had been on a Fiday night. But there was nothing much more to do but drink really, and I had to go to work the next day. Ours was on a Thursday.

It was interesting to see the mix of people in one place. I swear there were 80 year old men there. Very odd in that "club" atmosphere. Fat, skinny, black, white, mexican, asian, old, young, skinheads, bikers, yuppies, rednecks, dirty, and preppy. Very strange to see all in one place.

C. Ryan

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
I attended this at Matrix Night Club in Pittsburgh and it was alot of fun. The only benefit to the VIP pass was getting to mingle with the playmates an hour before the show officially started.

The playmates I saw in attendance were Lani Todd, Miriam Gonzalez, Cara Wakelin, Michelle Rogers, Ava Fabian, Serria Tawan, Julie Cialini, Colleen Marie, Marketa Janska, and Nicole Narain. Lindsey Vuolo was also there but she wasn't in a bunny outfit. Turns out she attends college about 40 miles or so outside of Pittsburgh so she was there to talk to her Playmate friends. Miriam has the biggest rack I have ever seen that actually looks good.

All the playmates were really down to earth and you didn't have to wait long to get photos taken with them...CRyan is correct, it's a weird mix of people there. There were even a lot of females in attendance...good looking ones too. I assume they thought they could try out for the magazine judging on what little clothes they were wearing. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

If the club tour is coming to a city near you, I recommend going if you are a fan of Playboy...but I don't recommend the VIP passes.

It was just a good time and everyone there was really cool including the playmates.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks