Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Where did Total Action Universe go to?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 AdrianOC

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator

• 223 posts

Posted April 20 2004 - 03:09 PM

Does anybody know the status of www.totalactionuniverse.com?

I have quite a few dvds on order from them, a lot of which have been paid for, but I can't seem to access their website anymore?

Does anyone have any info on this?
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

My DVD List

#2 of 2 Evan Case

Evan Case

Screenwriter

• 1,113 posts

Posted April 21 2004 - 12:30 PM

I'm not sure, but they took my $90 X-Files Season 8 down with them. Posted Image

Had to get a used one on Ebay after 5 months of waiting. My credit card company won't refund the purchase since TAU strung me along into March (well past the refund date) before disappearing altogether.

Evan
"               " - Buster Keaton
S&S (1992 & 2002), The 1930s : Finished! S&S Club : 311 seen (Recent: Bigger Than Life)
AFI Challenge Stars: 36 left, Songs: 11 left, Passions: 2 left, Cheers: 4 left, Quotes: 2 left, Top Tens: 1 left; (Most Recent: Camille [Passions, Stars])