What's new

Homicide Season 4 for sale early? (1 Viewer)

RobinsonMead

Auditioning
Flipping through the television section at one of my local stores, I came across two copies of Homicide: Life on the Street, Season 4, even though the official street date for the product isn't till the end of the month (3/30/04). While the price was a little more than I wanted to pay, it was definitely worth it to get this set almost 4 weeks early.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
kinda surprised that any store would have it availble to sell so far ahead of the street date. usually we get ours the Thurs/Fri prior to street.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Some of the smaller stores in New York had the DVD for The Matrix Reloaded or some big movie out at least three weeks early, so this isn't the first case.

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
This happens happens quite a bit with AandE titles. One reason may be that they sell their titles exclusively
at their web site sometimes as early as six weeks before
general release date and then send out the overstock. I have seen the other Homicide and Danger Man titles about a month before at some Best Buy's.
Best
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks