What's new

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Box #5 Preorders? (1 Viewer)

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, John. Still waiting for Digital Eyes and some of the other etailers. It doesn't even show up on a lot of schedules, and the damn thing streets in a week!

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
How can I get a hold of Digital Eyes? They really need to get this up on their site. They're my MST3K supplier.

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I contacted DeepDiscountDVD about this problem and their response was that they have it under the search "Mystery Science."
Actually, no, that search does not bring up the set. I don't know what the mysterious problem is with this set being unavailable online.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I even called Digital Eyes and the CSR I talked to was clueless. That's frustrating-- they have had the best prices by far on these sets.

Even weirder is the fact that the boxset -- which I've actually seen at a store my friend manages -- doesn't even show up on DVD Price Search's index.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I finally bit the bullet and ordered it with STL on Amazon. Free shipping and it was only about $3 more than Digital Eyes.

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
Its March 9th, and no listing on dvdplanet, deepdiscount, or digitaleyes. Damn. Looks like ill be shifting my mst3k business away from digitaleyes and on to amazon.

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
DeepDiscount confirmed that they are not carrying it, but they didn't seem to know why or if they would in the future.
At least the listing has finally shown up on DVD Price Search.

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
I hope the Circuit City's here in Oregon have it for that price. Their website lists it for $34.99. Lets hope my CC kicks as much ass as yours does.

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I found this today at Borders. Of course, they had it listed as $59.99, but it rang up for $10 less, so not too bad actually. Must be a first week sale.

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
You have to check carefully at Borders. I had to go through the store with a fine tooth comb to find it because they had MST3k in 3 different places, and I finally found the new set out on it's own, on one of those side stands that just had some random new stuff on it.
Also try Sam Goody or Suncoast Motion Picture Company, if you have those in your area.
Don't you think we should actually talk about the set now that many of has have been able to locate it? I was never able to see many of them on tv, so these sets are my main access to the show. This was the first set where I hadn't see any of the movies, and I thought this was the best set they've released (second favorite is #2). The only weak entry was Boggy Creek II in my opinion. The introductions by Mike Nelson are great, and the interview was probably the best extra they've come up with yet.
Really loved Time Chasers. That was one of the funniest I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks