What's new

Paramount's releases (1 Viewer)

Derek Jagt

Auditioning
I'm sure that all of star trek dvd has c.c. and subtitles also every single of features??

Yet I'm wondering about Paramount has release list that has subtitles for the features like
-C.S.I. Season 1, 2
-Punk'd
-Cheers Season 1, 2
-Frasier Season 1, 2

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Derek, Paramount has subtitles for everything on their Star Trek releases.

CSI, Cheers and Frasier are closed captioned but Punk'd is not.

We're usually pretty good about listing the subtitles and closed captioning on a DVD set that we list on the site.

Gord

Derek Jagt

Auditioning
Yeah, I know but I'm talking about Features or Extras not episodes.

sorry about not being clearly. ;)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I think Paramount don't have much to do with the production of some of their TV releases. For example, it was abundantly clear they did little more than distribute the third season of South Park - it was exactly like the prior releases except it offered Paramount logos where WB insignia used to exist. That might explain subtitle/CC discrepancies for some of their product, as they're usually extremely good about providing these for extras - it's very rare that their supplements DON'T include subtitles.

(Though I think DreamWorks remains the only studio to offer subtitles for commentaries!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks