What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Red Dwarf DVD spines (1 Viewer)

Daniel Calleja

Auditioning
I've been waiting a whole year for series 3 and 4 of Red Dwarf to be released and now that I finally have them in my hot little hands, I can't help but feel disappointed to notice that the logos on the spines don't line up. They're offset by quite a bit and I can't see any sort of pattern emerging.

Maybe I'm being nit-picky but this sort of thing really gets my goat!

And while I'm on the subject - why does the text on the South Park boxsets run bottom to top instead of the usual top to bottom?

Maybe there is a pattern after all - Red Dwarf and South Park are both Warner releases ... :angry:

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
the R2 Red Dwarf spines are slowly forming the 'Red Dwarf' logo (it's up to R / DW now..)

Daniel Calleja

Auditioning
Yeah, R4 always get shafted when it comes to cover art.

Check out our Fawlty Towers boxset - it looks like something a cat coughed up. A grainy publicity shot from the 70's, with a tree that looks like it was knocked up on MS Paint.

I bought the R1 version solely for the cover art - a classy caricature of the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks