What's new

Directv CBS-HD Questions (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I looked on my channel list and now have 80 and 81 (i think) CBS East and West Anyways it says for me to call 721. How do I find out if im eligible to get those channels. am i? Do i have to live a certain distance from somewhere or what> Id like to catch the game tonight...

Thanks guys!

KerrySpangler

Auditioning
As I understand it - no way to get the game. The only way you might be able to get CBS thru D* is to live in one of the "designated DMA's" - there are seventeen I think thruout the country. Look on channel 82 - it will explain it better than I can.

You may have to do what I'm doing - going to Radio Shack and picking up an OTA antenna for the game.

Kerry

I you live in a market where a CBS O & O (owned and operated) staion is the ONLY CBS station you can get, or if you live in a "white" area where you cannot get ANY CBS station, you are automatically eligible to receive the CBS HD feed from DirecTV. If not, you have to get waiver from your local CBS affiliate, many of which are being suprisingly cooperative.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks