Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

RS SPL Meter Response ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Russell R

Russell R

Stunt Coordinator

• 69 posts

Posted January 01 2004 - 03:31 PM

Hello,
I am using an old RS Meter Cat No. 42-3019 and the documentation states that the response in C weighted is flat from 35hz to 7Khz (+-3db). I am using the PEQ spreadsheet and other spreadsheets to plot the room, but I am not sure about the corrections below 35hz. Anybody out there using this meter?

Thanks,
Russ
Thanks,
Russell

RODERPLEX Cinema

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Aaron Howell

Aaron Howell

Stunt Coordinator

• 196 posts

Posted January 02 2004 - 03:12 AM

This is the key west excel file. The link doesn't work when I try to open it, but you should be able to download it just fine.

http://www.geocities...erdeviation.xls

I can email it to.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Peter Jessee

Peter Jessee

Stunt Coordinator

• 150 posts

Posted January 02 2004 - 07:02 AM

Quote:
I am using an old RS Meter Cat No. 42-3019 and the documentation states that the response in C weighted is flat from 35hz to 7Khz (+-3db). I am using the PEQ spreadsheet and other spreadsheets to plot the room, but I am not sure about the corrections below 35hz. Anybody out there using this meter?

I have an Excel 5 spreadsheet that includes corrections for the Radio Shack meter. Send me an e-mail and I'll reply with the spreadsheet.

Peter