Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy bonus disc with DS9 season 6?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Peter Miller

Peter Miller

Agent

• 43 posts

Posted November 04 2003 - 01:10 PM

I just received my copy of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Season 6 in the mail from Best Buy but there was no bonus disc. Is there supposed to be one for season 6?
Peter Miller
Pete's Movie Page | My DVD's | My Blog

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Rollie

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator

• 218 posts

Posted November 04 2003 - 02:00 PM

Bought season 6 at Best Buy this afternoon and it does indeed have a bonus disc. The DVD contains 3 new documentaries: Inside "One Little Ship", Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: The Beginning, and Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: The Sequel. Not sure if they'll send you the disc or not, but it can't hurt to shoot them an e-mail. DS9 Season 6 also came with a promotional offer of $20 back when you purchase seasons 6 & 7. You might want to look into that too if you didn't receive the offer.
"Some people play hard to get, I play hard to want."

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,690 posts

Posted November 04 2003 - 02:00 PM

Yes there is.....the disc contains 3 featurettes:

1) Inside 'One Little Ship'
2) Ferengi Rules of Acquisition- The Beginning
3) Ferengi Rules of Acquisition- The Sequel

You might want to return your set.

Looks like Rollie just beat me to it.:b I'll just add that the running time is 17 minutes.Posted Image
Recently watched- Man Of Tai Chi, Inkheart, Ladyhawke, 47 Ronin: 3D, The Killer Elite, 3 Days To Kill, Pitch Black, The Amazing Spider-man 2: 3D, Khartoum, The Babadook, Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb, The Blue Max, Blade, Guardians Of The Galaxy 3D, Ender's Game, Escape From L.A., Highlander 2

Currently watching- Planet Earth, True Blood: Season 3, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 3, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 2, Star Trek: Season 2, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1, Game Of Thrones: Season 2, Heroes: Season 2, The Pacific

"Sir, the truth is I talk to God all the time, and no offense, but He never mentioned you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users