What's new

Spider-Man Superbit? (1 Viewer)

Nevin

Agent
I heard a rumor a few months back about a Spider-Man Superbit release. Does anyone have any more info. on this? Thanks.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Nothing official yet - but I am guessing this will be released ala Charlie Angels style - sometime near May 2004 when the next Spider-Man movie arrives. I look forward to this and will be selling my current version soon.

Nevin

Agent
So, if a Superbit version will be released in Japan in October, is it likely that there will be a Region 1 release around the same time?

Britton

Screenwriter
I would have to agree with Dave H on this one. There will be a Superbit when Spidey 2 is going to hit the theaters. I hope they offer a free ticket.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I'll trade in my current 2-disc version for the Superbit whenever it comes out because the extras on the 2-disc pretty much suck anyway. I just want better video and a DTS track for this movie. We'll probably see the SB in April '04 right before Spider-Man 2 hits theaters and I'm sure they'll do the free movie ticket offer just like they did with Charlie's Angels and Bad Boys.

Luis A

Second Unit
Yeah, I hope they do this too. I won't sell my current copy though, I'll just add it to the kids library.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks