Spider-Man Superbit?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Nevin, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Nevin

Nevin Agent

I heard a rumor a few months back about a Spider-Man Superbit release. Does anyone have any more info. on this? Thanks.

2. Dave H

Dave H Producer

Nothing official yet - but I am guessing this will be released ala Charlie Angels style - sometime near May 2004 when the next Spider-Man movie arrives. I look forward to this and will be selling my current version soon.

3. Quint van der Vaart

Quint van der Vaart Second Unit

The only news about a Spider-Man Superbit version I have is that it is being released in October in Japan.

4. Nevin

Nevin Agent

So, if a Superbit version will be released in Japan in October, is it likely that there will be a Region 1 release around the same time?

5. Britton

Britton Supporting Actor

I would have to agree with Dave H on this one. There will be a Superbit when Spidey 2 is going to hit the theaters. I hope they offer a free ticket.

6. Brent M

Brent M Producer

I'll trade in my current 2-disc version for the Superbit whenever it comes out because the extras on the 2-disc pretty much suck anyway. I just want better video and a DTS track for this movie. We'll probably see the SB in April '04 right before Spider-Man 2 hits theaters and I'm sure they'll do the free movie ticket offer just like they did with Charlie's Angels and Bad Boys.

7. Luis A

Luis A Second Unit

Yeah, I hope they do this too. I won't sell my current copy though, I'll just add it to the kids library.[​IMG]

8. Adam_ME

Adam_ME Supporting Actor