-

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone get a bonus disc with Highlander Season Two at Best Buy?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Jimmy M

Jimmy M

Second Unit

• 299 posts

Posted August 17 2003 - 04:58 AM

I bought my Highlander Season Two set at Best Buy the day it was released, and now I find out that Best Buy has an Exclusive Bonus Disc. My set didn't have one, and I have checked again at the store recently, and none of the copies on their shelves had one either.

If you bought your copy at Best Buy, could you say if you did or dod not get a bonus disc?

(I e-mailed BB about this just now, and will post their response whenever I get it.)

Thanks!

Jimmy!
"The way I live, kids would be redundant." - JMS

www.heroscapers.com is a great resource if you play Heroscape!

#2 of 3 David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted August 17 2003 - 01:54 PM

There was no separate bonus disc. Look across the top of your cover and you'll see a black banner mentioning "Exclusive Bonus Material"...interviews w/A. Paul, S. Kirsch, & A. Vandermoot.

Check Disc #4, and you'll see that those interviews are on that disc. If you bought the set at someplace else, like Tower Records or Amazon, then there's no black banner and disc 4 has no such material.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#3 of 3 Jimmy M

Jimmy M

Second Unit

• 299 posts

Posted August 19 2003 - 02:34 PM

Thanks, David.

My set contains no such banner or anything at all indicating that there is any bonus material; however, disc 4 does contain the interviews with Adrian, Stan, and Alexandra. Bizarre...

I wonder what Best Buy's reply will say.

Jimmy!
"The way I live, kids would be redundant." - JMS

www.heroscapers.com is a great resource if you play Heroscape!