What's new

Tower Records 25% Off All SACD's!! (1 Viewer)

Greg Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the heads up on this. I just purchased Spyro Gyra: Original cinema for 14.99 and The Sopranos: Peppers and Eggs for 26.24. The cheapest I've seen the Spyro Gyra album is 19.99 and the Sopranos 29.99.
A lot of titles are still less at Circuit city's website so buyer beware.

Greg

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Al! :)

Picked up Patricia Barber's "Cafe Blue" (I've been looking for a deal!), "Cookin' with the Miles Davis Quintet", and the two Earth Wind & Fire SACDs, "Gratitude" and "Alive in 75"; Also preordered Jerry Douglas' "Lookout for Hope" and Norah Jones' "Come Away with Me".

And saved about $30. :emoji_thumbsup:

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info...I got Beck's "Sea Change", Dave Brubeck's "40th Anniversary Tour of the UK", and finally found the release date of the two Nickel Creek SACD's (June 10th) and ordered "This Side".

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Hmmm... I'm trying to buy some SACDs, but can't seem to put anything in the Shopping Bag. Anybody else w/ this problem??

_Man_

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Man-Fai, I'm not sure if the sale is still on, but I seem to recall having to log-in at Tower before being allowed to place items in my cart. Sorta unusual, possibly a glitch, but if you log-in, I bet that'll solve it.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Yes, thanks. I figured it out after posting. :D

So now that I've bought some SACDs (w/ some being SACD-only), I'm basically forcing myself to go buy an SACD player now. :D But I'm still undecided about what to do although I'm leaning heavily toward the Philips 963sa since it's more versatile than the Sony C222ES. Sucks though that they don't come in black even though the lower end 795sa changer does. :wink:

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks