Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

PLEASE help me with my panasonic 53'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Bobby Parsons

Bobby Parsons

Stunt Coordinator

• 69 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 10:52 AM

Okay I've had this since january. It got the evil pop in march. I called panasonic and it was going to take 2 weeks for someone to look at it so I opend the tv and adjusted the color. Everything looked fine for a week or so. But then it seemed to have a weird red tint to it. So I adjusted it once again. Then a couple weeks later it seemed brown to me. So this weekend I really got to messing with the guns. So sum up the story no matter what I do I cannot get a sharp picture. Everything looks watered or a little blurry. And at the same time to bright and I have my picture at about 30 and the other one at 18. If I lower the settings it looks horrible.

What can I do to solve this problem. No one in my town in the phone book works on tvs without me bringing it in. Its still watchable but when I go to play xbox I almost go blind the color and everything is so off.

Does anyone know someone from Joplin or Springfield missouri who corrects panasonic pictures?

thanks bobby

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs

Executive Producer

• 16,725 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 04:33 PM

Bobby: Stop playing with the set's internals. As frustrating as it is, you must wait for an authorized Panasonic technician to fix the set. If you have another TV in the house, use it instead until the RPTV is serviced. JB