What's new

New Stereo Recomendations? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'm hoping to get a new Stereo to replace the 10 year old YORX one I brought with me down the shore. That, and it's antenna reception sucks. I use the dial tuner to try and get a New York station called PLJ, and it's so small a chance to actually GET the station, that if you don't listen for 13 a second, you'll miss it completly...

Oh, I also need one that has RCA(?) Audio inputs/outputs that could be hooked into a VCR as well. Hopefully a stereo with a digital tune added, and a price under 90$'s. This way I can change it to other stations without having to hunt for my favorite one..

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
If I were you I'd look for something refurbished from somewhere like www.refurbishedstore.com or www.refurbdepot.com or something new from a place like www.electronicsemall.com . We have a little RCA system in our guest room that's pretty nice. It has radio, dual cassette, and a 5 disc CD changer and was only about $100 from RCA. It's actually very nice for the price, but ours doesn't have the RCA input. Customer service from RCA was really good, the first one we got broke after about 3 months and they sent us a new one from RCA no questions asked! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks