What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Amanda Bynes is incredibly adorable and funny on 'WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU'. (2 Viewers)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I've seen the show (Friday nights at 8 on channel 7 on the east coast) for the past three weeks now and have been bowled over by her in each episode. Not only is she unbelievably cute, but she has a youthfully infectious wit that's utterly endearing, she could charm the pants off even the coldest of hearts here. Take tonight's episode for example, she wins a pocket MP3 player and becomes VERY attached to it, so much so that she refers to it as her "little electronic child", well, it doesn't read as good, but it was adorable.

She makes the show work single handedly IMO, so much in fact that she renders co star Jennie Garth virtually invisible when she's on screen with her!

I realize that this isn't the type of show most here would watch normally, but the show really is funny because of her and I would recommend it, at the very least one episode to see what i'm talking about.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
[plug]And you can get your big budget Amanda Bynes fix by going to see her movie "What a Girl Wants" now playing at theaters near you. [/plug ]

Evan Case

Screenwriter
[anti-plug]But I wouldn't recommend it.[/anti-plug]

[plug]Go see the Lizzie Maguire Movie instead.[/plug]

:)

Evan

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hahaha, you guys can joke, but she really is funny on this show. Although, now that I have an appreciation for her I would like to see What a Girl Wants, but it'll wait until DVD. :)

Jesse,

nah, I meant that in a purly nonsexual manner, she's just really cute.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
What I Like About You is one of my two guilty pleasures this season (the other being Black Sash); I basically tuned in because of Simon Rex, since anything done by someone from Jack & Jill gets a free look.

Bynes isn't bad, but Rex is the glue that holds the show together - he lets the writers do sister stories or kid and grownup stories without any character being unused.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks