What's new

Woodstock: The Lost Performances LD (1 Viewer)

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
Is this worth getting? I saw it at a second hand store but it was $25 or something. I don't believe any of the material is on the Director's Cut DVD except a single Janis Joplin track.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Melanie is on it! :D

It's 68 minutes of Woodstock that you may or may not dig.
CS&N do Marrakesh Express and Blackbird, Tim Hardin If I Were A Carpenter and Joe Cocker Let's Go Get Stoned.
There's also Paul Butterfield, Arlo, BS&T, John Sebastian, Sly Stone, Canned Heat, Joan Baez and Richie Havens.
Oh yeah, Country Joe.

This sorta reminds me that I'm getting old and that the other day I was going through some of my Jerry Lee memorabilia and came across a 1970 issue of Rolling Stone. The Dead were on the cover and as I flipped through it all of the articles and reviews were of people and groups that I knew and cared about.
Whereas about 1% of a recent Rolling Stone holds any interest for me.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I owned this a long time ago but eventually sold it. I recall not being very impressed. Picture quality was quite a bit less good than the movie, and the performances weren't compelling enough to make it a keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks