What's new

High Pitched sound in PIP sony 61" (1 Viewer)

HalRoth

Agent
I turned on my PIP and when I switched the audio to the small box, it has a high pitched noise associated with it.

The model is a 61" Sony KP61HS10. Wondering if all models do this. Best way to test is to use the same channel for both feeds. Only happens on the cable input.

Heres the weird part. My mom and her friend of age 50+ were unable to hear this sound, but both me and my sister early 20's, WERE able to. Can anyone else explain how we are able to hear a different frequency?

I am having about 20 people over for a gathering so I'm going to do a test to see if there is a corelation between age and hearing frequencies.

James Grasso

Agent
You were able to hear the sound while they weren't because your high frequency hearing is simply better than theirs. As you get older and damage your hearing more, the first thing you lose is the high pitch range. Same with people such as rock bands. Goes pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks