What's new

Jazz Lounge 2 cd set - Check it out! (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Hi guys. I know a lot of you listen to jazz and a lot of you listen to electronica-type music, so I want to recommend a new cd for you all. The new 2cd set titled Jazz Lounge is awesome. I was browsing the cds at Hastings and came across one of their cd listening kiosks with this cd available for a listen. I did not hear one song on the first cd (the 2nd cd wasn't available to demo) that I could not listen to. Overall a great album.

The first track on the first cd features Norah Jones. Talk about a great mix of music.

I found this 2cd set on Bestbuy.com and it allows you to sample all of the songs. Check it out!

Jazz Lounge

Hope this link works!

Tell me what you think!

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Jeff: What do I think of this music? I'll put it this way: I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to see if I can buy it in their store (though a few tracks were a tad too much like that "smooth jazz" muck floating around lately).

Thanks!:emoji_thumbsup:

LJ

John Watson

Screenwriter
Lots of similar sounding titles among these samplers.

I picked up something called THE JAZZ CHILLOUT v1.0 a few months ago.

It has a bit more of "trad" in it, but also has a Norah Jones cut (on Charlie Hunter doing More Than This), but what confirmed it for me was getting the Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) instrumental, without the baggage that came with back in the day...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks