Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

WTT: My PS2 for your xBox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Steve.Hamilton

Steve.Hamilton

Agent

• 49 posts

Posted March 27 2003 - 07:09 AM

I am looking for a Xbox. Here is what I have:

a PS2 console, maybe a total of 20 hours on it, 2 Sony controllers, a Sony memory card, the original Sony S-Video Cables, Monster Cable A/V cables, Monster Cable S-Video Cables, Monster Cable Component Cables, Monster Cable Digital Optical cable, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Madden 2003.

I would like a similar Xbox, minus of course the Monster Cable stuff. Big plusses if you have sports games and/or DOA Beach Volleyball.

Please let me know. I am in Oregon, but I go to the Bay Area pretty frequently. I will also ship as well.

Thank you all!

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   jeff lam

jeff lam

Screenwriter

• 1,806 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted March 27 2003 - 11:07 AM

Wanna sell madden 2003?

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Steve.Hamilton

Steve.Hamilton

Agent

• 49 posts

Posted March 27 2003 - 01:50 PM

I would actually like to just trade. I will let you know if it falls through, Anyone interested?

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Max Baker

Max Baker

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted March 28 2003 - 03:47 AM

Hey Steve,

Where you at in Oregon? I live in Hillsboro, and I have an X-box that's just sitting in my entertainment center. It never gets played anymore as my wife and I had a baby a few months back. Anyway, drop me an email and we can discuss a possible trade.

Regards,

Max

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Steve.Hamilton

Steve.Hamilton

Agent

• 49 posts

Posted March 28 2003 - 03:48 PM

Hi Max, I am in Bend.

I am certianlt interested in a trade. Perhaps we can meet half way like Corvallis or something like that. I am going to PM you my phone number. give me a call. If you are not busy tomorrow or sunday shoot me a call and we can work out details.

Oh yeah, do you have any games for the Xbox?

BTW- Congrats on the baby, my son is 9 months now, so I know how you feel.

Thanks a bunch,

Steve