What's new

Man of Steel (2013) (1 Viewer)

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
From what i have been reading it might well be that studio's will not see revenue from Chinese profits.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
In anticipation of The Flash, I decided to finally go through my 4K set of what is labeled the “Justice League Trilogy”, which consists of this film, Batman v Superman, and Snyder’s Justice League. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this one. I saw it, what I just tonight realized is now 10 years ago, in the theater. I’m positive I saw it another time, maybe around the time BvS came out, so it was with pretty fresh eyes seeing it again tonight.

And OMFG, this movie is a friggin’ MASTERPIECE!

I’ve always generally liked this one, but had previously found it a little flawed with the pacing in the first half. But time and distance have done wonders for this film. It was so fun watching it all the way through. Makes me even sadder that this iteration of Superman is already over, as it’s the only Superman I’ve ever really been into.

Back in ‘03 or ‘04 I went out of my way to rent the original movie, having never seen it before, and it just didn’t do anything for me. So I skipped its sequels and didn’t feel compelled to give the ‘06 film a chance as that was apparently a continuation of sorts to those earlier films from what I remember hearing. So Cavill has really been my ONLY Superman.

Really pumped to watch the other two films again next!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks