What's new

Would anyone else out there purchase more T.J. Hooker (1 Viewer)

Lutz Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lutz
Yes, for cryin' out loud, I would definitely buy more 'T.J. Hooker', as well as more 'Police Woman', more 'Rookies', more 'Charlie's Angels', more 'Hart To Hart', more more MORE!!! What's the matter with Sony? Sales couldn't have been that bad! (But what do I know...:frowning: )

Peter Raber

Stunt Coordinator
I want more TJ Hooker too!

Corny? Maybe at times.

Hokey dialog that makes you cringe more than once an episode? Certainly.

Unbelievable police drama? You bet.

BUT, it is still entertaining and a lot of the stories were really top notch.

I want the rest of the series.

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say that these shows are still better than most of the series they are producing today. At least the characters back then had more substance. Of course, it is just my opinion -one others just might share. All I look forward to are the shows being released from the '50's through the mid '80's - pretty sad isn't it?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

Not sad at all if you ask me, i am pretty much in the same boat although its 70's-80's stuff mainly as i don't go as far back being born in 71. But i agree the stuff back then was head and shoulders better than what is on the air today. Don't get me wrong there are a few good things today like Burn Notice which is a throwback to 80's material. Hmm i wonder why i like it so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks