What's new

Would anyone else out there purchase more T.J. Hooker (1 Viewer)

jasonBRN

Auditioning
you are right, lets get all of tj hooker on dvd its an absolute must for any police show fan considering it was the best show

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Gord or Dave said that they would bring it up with Sony when they contacted them, this was a few months ago. I wonder if Sony is undecided with this, as they are with so many of their releases..:frowning:

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator
MORE HOOKER MORE HOOKER.

If Star Trek and Boston Legal are out on dvd (or coming to dvd in the case of BL) why can't TJ HOOKER be completed on DVD. This was a good show...even if a little cheesy at times. Sony MUST release the rest of this show.

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I'm like alot of others here. Still waiting on more TJ Hooker, Charlie's Angels and the final season of Starsky, Hutch & the Striped Tomato

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I hope you guys get more angels and starsky, but me personally i want more hart to hart and fantasy island along with hooker, hooker, hooker!!!!! sony sucks basically when it comes right down to it with there tv release schedule. It's a pity to!

MattHR

Screenwriter
Aryn, so you'd like a HART TO HART with a HOOKER on a FANTASY ISLAND? Sounds like fun!

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Continuing to release this series as well as his other most popular ones would be a great way to honor the memory of the late great Aaron Spelling.
I'm hoping Sony has not given up on this one..

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Two years later...
Is this a dead horse??
Am I the only fan of corny '80's action dramas??

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
You realize, of course, that "T.J. Hooker" is actually an oblique spin-off of the original Star Trek series. (James T. Kirk thrown back in time by "The Guardian" of "The City on the Edge of Forever" episode. He was given the memories of a 20 year veteran cop and was allowed to stay in the created Temporal Bubble for an extended period before being returned to his own time by The Guardian. Want Proof? Kirk was caught in a "Hook in time". So ... J.T. Kirk became T.J. "Hooker". Add in the remarkable physical resemblance between Kirk and Hooker and it's practically transparent!)

So perhaps Sony is waiting for the new Star Trek movie to hit in December before releasing additional Hooker eps!

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
I definitely want more T.J. Hooker; it is number one on my list of dead/unreleased dvds. I also want more 80's titles such as more of The Fall Guy and Scarecrow and Mrs. King (boy, I'd love to revisit all those cold war storylines).

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff
I would buy the third season of TJ Hooker, the TV show equivalent of a ham sandwich. I loved the show as a kid, but man it really has trouble holding up when I watch it these days, especially compared to other cop shows on DVD. That still wouldn't stop me from taking another nostalgic stroll with it down memory lane though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks