What's new

Will we ever get Filmation shows???? (1 Viewer)

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy

Yup, we know. :)
I'm much more interested in the filmation library than the rankin-bass stuff but they're both nice to wish for.

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy

Yup, we know. :)
I'm much more interested in the filmation library than the rankin-bass stuff but they're both nice to wish for.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone here know anything about the 1975 Filmation series WACKY AND PACKY?

I just got one of the $1 DVDs sold in dollar stores, made up of public domain cartoons. I think it was on the DVD of old CASPER cartoons, but on the DVD it has over almost an hour of episodes of WACKY AND PACKY, about a caveman and his elephant.

Really terrible cartoon, but then I saw the Filmation copyright on it so I was wondering if it went into the public domain or if this DVD company released it without permission.

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
I would really like to see some Filmation cartoons as well. Never heard of Wacky Packy...I would want all of the DC stuff..

Batman
Aquaman
Superman
Superboy
Fangface
Plastic Man
Drac Pack

The list is endless with cartoons I want.

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
How about the Groovie Ghoolies? Here's a site that has the Filmation "Archies" and "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"

http://stuffshop.archiecomics.com/arfrleco.html

Fat Albert was released a couple of years ago through Time/Life, and recently it was released in a season set. I guess the message is that Filmation shows may be slowly filtering their way to DVD, just not fast enough. Anyway, with all the rights problems I'm sure are involved, I wouldn't expect to see the Filmation Batman or Superman anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.