What's new

White Collar - season 3 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Whoa, 5 episodes in, and I can't find this season's thread for "White Collar". Even though it took the opening episode to get the Peter and Neal relationship back on track after the fall-out from last season's finale, Neal and Mozzie got their own plans simmering in the background this season. I like how they are showcasing the supporting cast moreso with their own -centric episodes, like the one that gave us some tidbits of Mozzie's origins, and Diane got an episode to shine as well. And last night we got to see Peter step up his game in the undercover/inter-personal side while trying to nab a black widow. The cat-n-mouse aspect of this show and the character interactions are what make this show mostly breezy and fun to watch. Madchen Amick was finally starting to look her age, but only in broad daylight, still mighty tasty.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
And we finally got an episode that was focused on Jones, even though the actor is still listed as "Guest Starring"

Just caught up on all the episodes, and I am liking this season more than last season.

And the last episode was appropriately titled "On the Fence", as Neal had second thoughts, and is not sure where his loyalties lie with.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good cat-n-mouse summer finale, now Peter's got a bigger problem on his hands, and will need Neal's help against Keller.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
It was a really exciting and involving summer season finale and offered a great cliffhanger to bring us back during its winter run. However, the character of Keller needs more exposition and elaboration. I find it hard to believe he's such a mastermind. Maybe because he's such the opposite of Neal, it just seems incredible that he's so respected and feared.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Awesome summer finale. I did not expect the ending, with the kidnapping of Mrs. Suit. But I guess this will force Neal to come clean with Peter about the treasure, and really show who his loyalty lies.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Yeah, this was a very good season finale, there was suspense from start to finish, the whole season was great. I really like this show. I am not a fan of the Keller character or actor, not sure which. I think the character is a meathead and can't see how he is a high end thief or someone who knows the difference in the finer things in life like Neal does.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks