What's new

Weird Problem (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I was just watching Changeling and noticed something weird. The movie freezes at 47 minutes then skips ahead 10 seconds. Other than that, it plays just fine. I think it may have something to do with the firmware update I did a few weeks ago. I did the update to see if the feature that wouldn't play on the It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World would work. That feature will work now. But on the Changeling, it freezes then skips ahead 10 seconds. I checked the disc, and there aren't any scratches. It works on the other plays in my house as well as the one in my computer. Oh, well. It's not that big of a deal. I was thinking of somehow resetting the firmware, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Like I said, it's not that big of a deal.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
That is odd. There have been several films called Changeling (or The Changeling) over the years. Are you talking about the 2008 film directed by Clint Eastwood? Never saw that on my copy with my Samsung BD-EMS59. Great flick, BTW. Loved Angelina Jolie's performance, Jeffery Donovan makes a good bad guy and the JMS script chugs right along. The period recreation of LA is also very convincing. Have you been able to try playing it in another BD player or a BD drive in a computer? Regards, Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks