What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-5-2013 (1 Viewer)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Jason_V said:
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but there's a really good 50% off code for Fox Connect. I pre-ordered both The Ghost and Mrs. Muir and Desk Set for a total of $15.98 (both blu and free shipping). Code is FLASH and it seems to still work this morning. One use per account. Thanks to the OP's in other threads who mentioned this earlier in the week.
I know that HTF was going to give us a deal on these Fox titles. How does this compare? Will HTF's deal be better?$7.99 + $3.70 shipping for a single title

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
David Weicker said:
I know that HTF was going to give us a deal on these Fox titles. How does this compare? Will HTF's deal be better?$7.99 + $3.70 shipping for a single title
I bought six of those titles for about $8 each. That's with free shipping as the 47.94 total reached the free shipping limit. I'm not sure if the HTF discount will beat that, but it's cheap enough for me to bite on it today.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
No clue, David, but what Robert said above is entirely accurate. I also got free shipping since total before discount was $31 or so. The discount taken did not affect the free shipping. It's not out of the realm of possibility the deal is better through the HTF, but for $7.99 for two excellent titles I really want, I'm not arguing at all.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Thanks Jason. Tried a search but that was pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks