What's new

Universal releasing Carlito's Way, Inside Man and Seed of Chucky on 10-23-07 (1 Viewer)

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
IMO, Inside Man is Spike's best work. I hope there are good HD extras with it. If so, I'm buying it. If not, then rental only.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
"Carlito's Way", one of my favourite movies.. Damn, these are the times when this format war makes me irritated. I want this title. "Inside Man" would be cool too.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I'll probably pick up Inside Man and feel stupid for it (I bought the DVD when it came out, haven't watched it yet).

ReggieW

Screenwriter
Well, I think TWO of the releases here are solid releases, but you would think that Universal could do better than this in the 4th quarter.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Carlito's Way is a must buy for me as is Inside Man
Couldn't agree more.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad I waited on Inside Man. I wanted this release.

My only issues with it are very slight. His racist cop portrayal was just typical stuff from Lee otherwise I loved the film.

Rob Young

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob
I'm down for Inside Man. I watched it on hd cable a few months ago and it looked decent but I am sure (well, hope) the hd-dvd verison will look better.

Jace_A

Second Unit
If Universal had to release a Chucky movie (I mean, it's gotta be up there with Back to the Future as one of the most anticipated releases in HD, right?), couldn't it have been the hilariously camp "Bride of Chucky" instead of the excerable "Seed of Chucky"?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Isn't that the movie where the old newspaper man dies alone wishing for a simple object that brought him joy when he was a child? Oh wait, that Citizen Kane. I always confuse that one with Seed Of Chucky. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks