What's new

UNcontinued and Unreleased tv On dvd.... (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
False advertising and underhanded? It only smacks of not selling enough copies to warrant a second release. It sucks but companies don't usually time and money on something that isn't going generate the amount of profit that they want.

RAJones

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Jones
Hopefully, Universal will release Baa Baa Black Sheep Vol. 2 in the near future. Since Airwolf Season 3 is being released in May, maybe Black Sheep will be released later this year. Let's just hope Baa Baa Black Sheep has only been "uncontinued", and not...dare I say...discontinued.

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
I'm still waiting for the first two ( and IMO, the best two) seasons of Earth: Final Conflict.

It seems so odd that they would just release 3-5, and now S4 seems to be disconitnued. Weird.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
And are the Lone Ranger episodes complete? Everything I've seen on the series, including the Encore Westerns run and the Rhino DVD release, has come from the cut to 22 minute versions of the show. These things originally ran about 26 minutes or more and I'm not interested in paying for edited episodes. Anyone know the running times of the PAL set?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks