What's new

Twilight Zone to be one of Images first HD DVD/Bd releases (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
you think so what?

that you want people to click those links?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
sorry y'all...

been debating for 2 years whether to get the complete set or wait for the HD discs. Took advantage of DDD's 20% off sale and just ordered the set. Marathon on today has me jonesing.

:)

oh and the other nite after seeing my friend's band play in NYC, the club owner had some very interesting, well, plants. Had some and definitely went into The twilight Zone...!

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Originally Posted by JackBauer24

Any news on Image's Blu ray version of the 1959 series?
...especially next NEXT FRIDAY is the show's 50th anniversary. A blu-ray release of Season 1 to celebrate it would have literally made me the happiest man on earth. Alas.... no such luck.

Brian W.

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Yeah, the whole thing about Twilight Zone on Blu-Ray just seemed to sort of go away, didn't it?

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
Image Entertainment was merged into another company, Nyx Acquisitions, Inc in 2008. I'm not sure if this had an effect on their distribution deal with CBS or not. I suspect with CBS now releasing much of the CBS/Paramount TV library, they might want to release this show themselves.

Doug

Edit: The only thing listed for The Twilight Zone on the Image website, are 2 of "Best of " DVDs priced at $14.99. I suspect Images rights to the show are running out. I would look for CBS to put something out in the next few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks